cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SecureX Device Insights Launch

jporres
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

808145613 SecureX Device Insights launch promotional banners 012722_1200x250.png

Hi all! I’m excited to announce SecureX version 1.93 and with it: the launch of the SecureX device insights feature!  

What are we launching?  

With the increasingly distributed and complex nature of customers’ security environments, visibility has become an even bigger challenge. Focusing on security resilience and expanding visibility, this new device insights feature is designed to consolidate, discover, normalize, and work with your device inventory within SecureX.  

Device insights keeps track of device inventory counts and provides a better understanding of the expanding nature of your organization, all through existing integrations with SecureX as well as some exciting new integration modules, too!   

Endpoint searching and reporting lets you assess device security hygiene on employee-owned and contractor-owned devices—without risking business disruption, and SecureX adds this important contextual information right into the investigation workflows that you are already using.  

Why is it important?  

SecureX device insights answers these key questions: 

• What types of devices are being used in our environment? 
  • What users have been working from those devices?  
  • Where are those devices located?  
  • Which security agents are installed?  
  • Is our security software up to date?  
  • What vulnerabilities are known to be associated with those devices?  
  • What context do we have from technologies beyond the endpoint? 

Where can I find more about the device insights feature?  

We’ve created several supporting assets for your use: 

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks! 

Jennifer Porres - SecureX Go To Market
1 Reply 1

louis2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There, 

Thanks for this great new feature.

I've added integration to Cisco Meraki Systems Manager.

The inventory syncs (278 iOS Managed Devices), and the API is working.

However, no devices are displayed under: "Inventory Overview". - it shows 0 devices, 100% Source Health.

Any idea why to get the devices to devices?

Thanks