Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5505 Routing on Inside Interface

m.trautes
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have here a asa 5505 with unlimited/DMZ Software. I have the Problem, that a have another Router in the Internal Site and i have set a Route to the ASA how route the Packets for the Other Network to the Router. The ASA is the Default GW in the Network. On The ASA have i set NAT-Exception for the other network and 'same-security-traffic permit intra-interface' - but only the Ping from the ASA Network to the Other Network will work - nothing else - the Pink from the Network behind the Router does?nt work. On The Router only ip forwarding without access-list exist. When i set the default GW to the Router it works. What can i do, the it works with the ASA ?!?

Please help me.

1 Reply 1

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

This document provides a sample configuration for PIX Security Appliance version 7.x or Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 5500 with three internal networks using the command line interface (CLI) or Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) 5.x. Static routes are used for simplicity.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00804619d8.shtml

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card