cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Check that you have proper anyconnect package installed in Anyconnect client Software Menu

PacketSpartan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All (image attached) 

Since upgrading to the latest version, we're not able to see our Anyconnect profiles in the Anyconnect client profile section on the ASDM, We have created these XML files around 6 months ago. 

My account has the relevant privilege to do everything. 

ASA: 

Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.12(3)12
SSP Operating System Version 2.6(1.198)
Device Manager Version 7.9(1)

Can anyone help? 

CCNA R&S
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'd go with the recommendations on the link. As you are running ASA 9.12(3) it recommends ASDM 7.12(2), otherwise you might get unexpected results for menu options available in the newer ASDM version but not supported on the ASA version you are running.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi @PacketSpartan 

You should update to ASDM 7.12+ for your version of ASA 9.12, reference here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/compatibility/asamatrx.html#id_59423

HTH

PacketSpartan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rob

Cheers for the quick reply, 

Looking on the cisco site, it recommends version 7.15.1, will I be ok with going up to this version? Any compatibility issues? 

Release 7.15.1 

CCNA R&S

I'd go with the recommendations on the link. As you are running ASA 9.12(3) it recommends ASDM 7.12(2), otherwise you might get unexpected results for menu options available in the newer ASDM version but not supported on the ASA version you are running.

@Rob Ingram 

Thanks rob, I will go with that. 

The only reason i'd asked as this was on the version available to me via the cisco website when I'd put 5545 as the model 

I will reach out to our provider to get hold of that exact image. (As per your advice and compatibility table) 

CCNA R&S
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card