Views
Helpful
Replies

cut-through proxy with radius authencation

sansarav720e
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All ,

I have cut-through proxy setup enabled on pix515E in our network segment along with downloadable ACL from acs 4.2 , I can successful authenticate user during authenticating prompt , Similarly my downloadable acl are pushed from acs to pix appliance , I can see dynamic acl formed .

when i try to access the application , i can see continous hit count increase on dynamic acl , but i cant access the application .

when i see tcp conn status i am getting SaAB flag status .

My natting on pix box works perfectly . Apart from this configuration anything to be specified ,

Show uauth give me user authenctiation along with downloadable acl , Thank you

HTH Regards Santhosh Saravanan
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The connection flag of SaAB basically means that the SYN packet is sent out to the destination host, however, the PIX firewall is not receiving the SYN-ACK reply from the host. I would check the actual destination application that you are trying to reach.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The connection flag of SaAB basically means that the SYN packet is sent out to the destination host, however, the PIX firewall is not receiving the SYN-ACK reply from the host. I would check the actual destination application that you are trying to reach.

Hi Jenni ,

Your are right over here , I had kept deny acl on my distributionswitch at L3 SVI interface level which is denying reverse ack packets towards firewall. I had altered the acl accordingly , now i can able to access destination machines , Thanx so much for postings.

HTH Regards Santhosh Saravanan
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card