Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD NETFLOW CONFIGURATION

Hello,

Is it possible to configure multiple Netflow destination in FTD managed by an FMC (version 6.2 to 6.4.0.7) ?

Thank you for your feedback

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@benolyndav from 7.4 netflow is configurable natively in the FMC under Platform Settings. You can configure a maximum of 5 netflow collectors (if that is your requirement?). Prior to 7.4 version you needed to use FlexConfig to configure netflow settings (using ASA syntax).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/secure-firewall/management-center/device-config/740/management-center-device-config-74/interfaces-settings-platform.html

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello,

Thank you for your response, but that is not precisely what is requested.
I already have an operational Netflow configuration on FTD.
In the documentation that you provide there is no reference to configuring multiple Netflow destinations on FTD.
The configurations proposed in this document only concern a single Netflow destination for FTD.

If you have the information about the possibility of configuring multiple Netflow destinations for an FTD that would be appreciated.

Best regards

Hi

I know its a bit old but did you get your answer as I have a requirment for the same.??

Thanks

@benolyndav from 7.4 netflow is configurable natively in the FMC under Platform Settings. You can configure a maximum of 5 netflow collectors (if that is your requirement?). Prior to 7.4 version you needed to use FlexConfig to configure netflow settings (using ASA syntax).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/secure-firewall/management-center/device-config/740/management-center-device-config-74/interfaces-settings-platform.html

Hi

Can I edit whats already in place and add the second Netflow destination in .??  running  version (7.0.x )

Thanks

This would definitely be nice. Currently trying to add a secondary Collector to receive NetFlow on FMC running 7.2.4.1. Looking like a whole new FlexConfig from scratch

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card