Views
Helpful
Replies

FWSM IOS

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Friends,

• I wanna FWSM IOS, when i go on cisco website to download there is no 3.2 (5) in the list, From where i can get it?????
  • When i try to pull the IOS form the FWSM itself it give the error source file in use  and also ERROR writing to TFTP. Can we download IOS from FWSM to TFTP

Have anybody face this issue before.

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

FWSM software 3.2(5) is available for download (assuming you have a valid service contract). It just doesn't appear on the menu pick of the download page. Instead, choose the oldest 3.2 image (3.2(13)) and scroll down in the list that appears on the right. It should include 3.2(5):

I'm not sure about your tftp issue. Can you provide the syntax you are trying to use and a listing of the directory you are trying to copy from?

Hello

Thanks for print screen when i was downloading i saw only the left pane of the download page and i thought that there is no image for 3.2,but it is there as you showed me in the print screen.

i have executed the below commed for the tftp:

tptp-server 1.1.1.1 MGMT_INT tft-root

where the 1.1.1.1 is the tftp server ip add and the MGMT_INT is the interface where the tftp is located and the tftp-root is the directory on C:drive of the tftp server.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: