cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.3: Operation failed: Validation Errors: Device profile configuration is invalid: No dynamic URL attribute-value pair specified

david.wisnoski
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco ISE 2.3 Question:

I am trying to add a new 3rd Party Network Access Device Profile with its Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary. I am able to successfully configure Change Of Authorization (CoA) choices with the Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary attributes, but when I get to Redirect choosing Dynamic URL, I am only able to choose RADIUS dictionary attributes (RFC 2865) and not the Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary. When I try to manually type in the Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary attribute that I want to choose from the pull-down, I get a pop up with the error

Operation failed:

Validation Errors: Device profile configuration is invalid: No dynamic URL attribute-value pair specified.

Afterwards, I am unable to update/submit the NAD Profile that I am trying create and have to exit without saving any its configuration.

Even if I were include Cisco in the RADIUS Dictionaries, the Redirect Dynamic URL Cisco Dictionary Attributes are not even showing up.

How can I properly configure a new 3rd Party Network Access Device Profile with its Vendor-Specific RADIUS dictionary.

1 Reply 1

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Suggest you move this post out of the DevNet area which is more for APIs / software integrations and over to the Identity Services Engine (ISE) group for general network access questions. I would do it for you but I don't have the privileges under Actions.