cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Module.Template Found Error when installing the Nessus Connector in FireSight 5.4

Keith Simmons
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does anyone have any updated  detailed installation guide that instructs me how to properly install the Nessus Connector into FireSight 5.4. We are running Nessus 6.3in the Lab and need to show this functionality off to our customers in the Enterprise Segment.

The Error I am running into is below:

I have tried the following links posted in the Cisco Community Port but the result is the same.

Tenable Connector and Docs – V3.0
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12261131/tenable-connector-and-docs-v30

Nessus Connector 1.0 Beta
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12311496/nessus-connector-10-beta

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dohurd
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Keith, looks like you're trying to load the connector onto the FireSIGHT Management Center.  That's not how this integration works.

The connecter needs its own machine.  You're probably confusing the Remediation API/correlation rules framework for the Host Input API.  Look at the host Input API configuration under the registration top line menu.  You're going to point the FMC to the IP address for the connector, set up a cert.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dohurd
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Keith, looks like you're trying to load the connector onto the FireSIGHT Management Center.  That's not how this integration works.

The connecter needs its own machine.  You're probably confusing the Remediation API/correlation rules framework for the Host Input API.  Look at the host Input API configuration under the registration top line menu.  You're going to point the FMC to the IP address for the connector, set up a cert.

Keith Simmons
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks doug I knew it was something i wasnt i understanding :)

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card