cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prevent User Query on CSA!

dgoswick
Level 1
Level 1

Before version 4.5 of CSA, it was very easy to allow or disallow users access to the User Query boxes. Most users don't know what this information means, so why bother them? It seems that now this feature is set up separately on each policy or module?

What is the easiest method of locking down everyone in a group so that they do not get these User Query boxes?

2 Replies 2

wyley.johnson
Level 4
Level 4

I assume you mean User Interactive mode. So if I understand you want the users in a particular group to not be prompted by the events taht CSA generates.

The agent control rule is now in the ALL Windows group (for Windows users) that everybody goes in. You can either adjust this rule, which will affect ALL users or you can create a new rule that will go in specific groups that allow User Interaction for the groups that you want it allowed. THen disable the agent control rule in the ALL Windows group.

Thanks!

That's what I needed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card