cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SR-520 locks up using Trend Micro

markher182
Level 1
Level 1

I have not had a lot of luck using Trend Micro with the SR520 routers.  The current problem I am having is when someone accesses a website the SR520 locks up and I cant talk to the internet I can talk to it locally only.  After a long time of troubleshooting I found out that it is with the Trend Micro integration.  I have removed it and the problem completely stopped. I have removed and replaced the configuration but I am missing something.  My best guess is that the website is permitted but something on the website is not and I certainly could be wrong.  I noticed that blog websites cause this problem alot.  Anything on blogspot.com.  Tmz.com does this too.  I have included the running configuration as well as the "sho version".   Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

Panos Kampanakis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you check why packets are not flowing? Logs should tell you if packets are dropped.

Also is it only http that has issues or all traffic. It could be ZBF related. For example fo pings flow fine when the router is "locked up"?

PK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card