Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart API registration

sweigle88
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have ASAvs running in AWS.  I regular update the configuration through cloudformation and many times it requires  a complete destroy to update the configuration in userdata.  When this happens the registration is still tied to the previous instance and I have been manually going in removing the registration from the previous ASAv so the new ASAv can obtain the registration.  

Has anyone found a better way to update this?    I quickly looked at the smart account API, but don't see remove device which would have been a decent way add to the deployment pipeline to remove previous device so the new device can register.

thanks,

3 Replies 3

melindaetinw81
Level 1
Level 1

Angel Broking offers FREE Trading API for Algo Trading to all customers. Angel Broking APIs are known as SmartAPI.  MyAtriumHealth Login

trandivie2
Level 1
Level 1

If you’re here to get ideas about the Safeway customer survey at www.safeway.com/survey.

Niamh69
Level 1
Level 1

@sweigle88 wrote: Fragomen Connect Portal

Hello,

I have ASAvs running in AWS.  I regular update the configuration through cloudformation and many times it requires  a complete destroy to update the configuration in userdata.  When this happens the registration is still tied to the previous instance and I have been manually going in removing the registration from the previous ASAv so the new ASAv can obtain the registration.  

Has anyone found a better way to update this?    I quickly looked at the smart account API, but don't see remove device which would have been a decent way add to the deployment pipeline to remove previous device so the new device can register.

thanks,

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.