cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Batch report, diff between html and csv output

mhellman
Level 7
Level 7

I have a simple batch query for the last 24 hours shows total sessions by reporting device type. When I select "Total View" and "Last Run Time" and "display report" I get totally different results that when I select "CSV" and "Last Run Time" and "display report".

Anybody run into this before?

3 Replies 3

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mathew, I just ran this on our MARS here. I got identical reports for both CSV and HTML except that the 'HTML' has 6 fields less than the CSV counterpart. It seems most of those are unpopulated. Here are the those fields:

Id OwnedBy Type Status EventType Range

But besides this, the data/values/counts itself are identical. Are yout talking about these extra columns or the 'values' themselves?

Regards

Farrukh

Do me a favor, try it again now if you can. There is definitely something weird going on. Now the CSV format shows zero results...just a blank page. The HTML output is the same. sigh...another TAC case for the MARS I guess.

I'm curious, on the appliance you're testing on...what version did it start from (so, before any incremental upgrades were applied)?

Mathew, it was not really working before I came, so I dont know what was the the old version. But since I took over this box, I re-imaged it to 4.3.2 directly. Not its running 4.3.4. Its a MARS 100 (1st gen box).

Regards

Farrukh