cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cyber OPS Testing

jrsims1958
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone at Cisco answer the following question?  I have been waiting for over a month to take the first of the 2 cyber ops certification exams the 210-250.  All of the testing centers have been closed and currently scheduled to reopen/re-evaluate opening on May 1st.  Which could mean not opening or it is open and now with extended wait times for scheduling test.   Will Cisco extend the cutoff date of -5/27/2020, due to the virus shutdown?

I continue to study the 2nd half of the certification 210-255, but unsure if I am wasting my study time.  I understand it will still be beneficial to me, but with little or not much study material available for the replacement certification, am I just wasting time that I could spend else where?

Please advise on Cisco's current plans for this certification, as we are a little over 30 days away from it's cancellation.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

omz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

hi

I think ... all certs are extended for 6 months 

Thank you for your response.  I know many where, but as late the Cyber-Ops was not included.  Do you know for sure it has been or are you simply going with general information? 

On the security call a few weeks ago Omar Santos stated that many had been extended, but there had been no definitive decision on the Cyber Ops.

I am looking for a definitive answer that I can take to the bank.

Thanks again.