cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

API Key for Cisco Secure Malware Analytics (Threat Grid)

chrisyuen
Level 1
Level 1

How can I get a trial API Key for Cisco Secure Malware Analytics (Threat Grid)?

Thank you very much!

8 Replies 8

osanniko
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

you can request a trial for Cisco Security solutions following instructions on this page: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/promotions-free-trials.html 

Hi osanniko,

I just registered a free trial (14 days) of Cisco Umbrella.

However, I don't know where can I generate the API key for Cisco Secure Malware Analytics (Threat Grid).

Can you tell me how to do so?

Thank you very much!

Hi chrisyuen,

Cisco Secure Malware Analytics is a separate product. Follow Contact Cisco -> Chat with Sales and they should be able to direct you.

Marwa Abdallah
Level 1
Level 1

how can i get ordering guide for cisco malware analytics threat grid for on prem appliances & license. 

@Marwa Abdallah there's no current ordering guide as far as I know. However it's quite simple to order the on-premise appliance since there is only a single top level SKU in Cisco Commerce Workspace (partner access required). It's "TG-M6-BUN". The tool will prompt you to specify the country (for power cable options) and number of licenses (files per day submitted).

That's it other than selecting the period for support coverage.

Marwa Abdallah
Level 1
Level 1

@Marvin Rhoads Thank you , it is right i use this part number .

But i was need qty 2 of on prem hardware but ccw refuse to set qty 2 from both hardware& license i don't know why?

These appliances don't support high availability. But you should be able to make an order with two separate SKUs, each with the same options.

@Marvin Rhoads  Okey Thank you.