I am not sure if I have the same problem as Colin, because I am able to get an assertion on behalf of individual users. But I am getting the same errors as Colin did. I was told to implement the authentication via SAML2 because the username/password authentication is not supported any more. So I tried. I have a Smartcard and I have access to our customers Federation Server and their WebEx-XML-API also. I already implemented a SSO via the customers Federation Server to my companys software successfully, so I tried to use the same SAMLResponse to authenticate to the WebEX-API. First I had the same error "inResponseTo does not match with request", so I removed the field manually from the SAMLResponse, and now I am getting "Recipient unmatched"
... View more