Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

Wireless - Mobility Blogs
0 Comments
We're pleased to announce that Interim software 8.5MR1 Interim version 8.5.107.79 is now posted on the Forum. Obtaining Pre-Release Software Please fill software request access form for 8.5MR1 Interim: http://cs.co/85mr1access Once above step is completed... Read More
  • Other Wireless - Mobility Subjects
1 Comment
We're pleased to announce that Interim software 8.3MR3 Interim version 8.3.124.40 is now posted on the Forum. Obtaining Pre-Release SoftwarePlease fill software request access form for 8.3MR3 Interim: http://cs.co/83MR3InterimOnce above step is completed,... Read More
0 Comments
Release 8.0.141.46 Interim (8.0MR5) We are pleased to announce Interim Release for 8.0MR5. Please Register at below link to participate. http://cs.co/80MR5Interim Once Requested for the Access on above link, Permission will be provided to download the Cod... Read More
0 Comments
For a bigger project I had to setup a smaller PMIPv6 test lab (see attached picture). There are only two APs, 3 ISR 2911/K9 acting as MAG and LMA and some Ubuntu 16.04 LTS hosts. So far PMIPv6 without WLC works except Radius authentication from MAG to AAA... Read More
0 Comments
Eap- TLS is a sort of EAP method to authenticate client with the certificate without use of usern-ame an password.Below example is to use EAP-TLS with controllerEAP-TLS requires digitally signed certificate to authenticate clients. Certificate required on... Read More
1 Comment
CA generated SHA2 certificates have been supported since WLC code 7.0.250. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/7-6/configuration-guide/b_cg76/b_cg76_chapter_010111.htmlThe ability for a WLC to generate a SHA2 Self Signed Certificate w... Read More
0 Comments
Interop Las Vegas 2015 was a blast! Few conferences bring together a rich mix of vendors, products, solutions and attendees all in one place. I was particularly interested in Cisco's Hyperlocation, which just so happen to win Best of Interop Award - 2015 ... Read More
4 Comments
If you're like me you may have hundreds or even thousands of Cisco 1131, 1242 and 1250 access points deployed in your wireless network today. A number of legacy access point models will no longer be supported past 8.0 code. This is reminiscent of 1000 ser... Read More
0 Comments
The No Strings Attached Show is sponsoring a tremendous giveaway to one lucky winner! If you’re new to WiFi and someone who is just starting out this giveaway is your ticket to WiFi stardom.This prize pack includes hardware, software, study material and M... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco is the First Access Point Vendor to Cross the 1 Million Units Sold Mark for 802.11acMark Denny | October 10, 2014 at 1:54 pm PST Cisco Blog > Mobility With 1.1 million units in the marketplace, Cisco is far and away the market’s #1 provider of 802.1... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco Designated VIP, George Stefanick will be hosting another highly informative webcastMinimize Wi-Fi Network Downtime and Performance DegradationsDate: Thursday, Sept. 25, 2014Time: 11am PT / 2pm ETDuration: 45 minPresenter: George Stefanick, Sr. 802.1... Read More
0 Comments
Community Tech-Talk series is designed to bring technical Experts from Cisco to share their insights on specific topics, selectively chosen based on most-common conversation themes in our technology area on the community from our Support Communities.I am ... Read More
5 Comments
I am Dhiresh Yadav and I work for the Cisco's High Touch Technical Support (HTTS) team, a team that provides reactive technical support to majority of Cisco’s premium customers. My team and I have been providing support to large Wireless Service Providers... Read More
0 Comments
Jeyakumar Sathurappan is a Software engineer in wireless Engineering team.In this Video Jeyakumar will explain, “How to configure converged access mobility or new mobility architecture on Unified WLC (Cisco 5500 WLC) and NGWC (Cisco 5760 WLC and Cisco Cat... Read More
0 Comments
the slides attached gives overview of timers freq involved in ISG .. should be handy for lab .. good theory is available here http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/isg/configuration/xe-3s/isg-sess-maint-pol.html ..ISG Session timersManage Walk-by us... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad

August's Community Spotlight Awards