Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

DTLS Close Alert asigning different Site-Tag

NaujEl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Currently we have a network with 100 APs, of which are in a Site-Tag (let's call it Site_Tag_Default). When we assign a new Site-Tag (let's call it New_Site_Tag), to some APs, they are assigned correctly. However, with other APs I get the following error:

NaujEl_0-1723069192994.png

The profile configurations are the same in both Site_Tags, the APs models are the same (they are AIR-2702i) and the controller model is a WLC Catalyst 9800-CL.

The AP associates correctly and then disassociates, following a loop. 

I don't know if the error is due to a certificate, if the error is due to the AP model, the controller or the Site-Tag configuration (which I don't think, because it works on other APs).

Currently we manually manipulate the controller time because we have certificate problems, but this error is different from that one.

4 RESPUESTAS 4

@NaujEl 

AP the same version/model facing problem while other similar is not, I would try to take one AP with problem and factory reset it and try to start over. They might be holding some very minimum difference from the others or a Bug.

Hi Flavio,

I still getting the same error after the factory reset. This DTLS error occurs with APS randomly

NaujEl_0-1723213011594.png

there is feature in site-tag enable AP local 
so if AP config as flex and site-tag AP local then some notification appear 

MHM

Yes, but the site-tag has that option disabled and has the flex profile configured