Apresentações
Útil
Respostas

Guest redirect 5508 ISE

rfurukawasr3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Dear,

I need some help, I updated a controller 5508 from version "8.0.120.0 to 8.5.182.0" after the release change, SSID Guest users are not redirected to the authentication portal (captive portal), it's not working even with PC and not even with cell phones, customers receive IP but does not open the portal.
       Before the update it worked normally, can you tell me if there is any change in the protocol or ports in this COA service? We use ISE version 3.1! * We use that WLC in "Local Mode" not FlexConnect !

9 RESPOSTAS 9

Gabriela Godoi do Prado
Community Manager
Community Manager

Olá @rfurukawasr3!

Obrigada pela pergunta.

Fique a vontade em publicar suas dúvidas em Português nesta categoria.

Att,

Gabriela

Community Manager

ammahend
VIP
VIP

did not see any possible bug, can you share complete output for these debug while you replicate the issue.

(WLC) debug client <MAC address>

(WLC)> debug web-auth redirect enable
-hope this helps-

Hello @ammahend  Thanks for repply 

I added the attached file as you requested...

On the radius side, do you see it return redirect url to the client ? if you do not see logs on radius, can you just copy paste the shared secret again on the controller.

can you paste redirect url directly on client and see if it works.

in the url can you change fqdn to ip and paste on browser again see if it works

-hope this helps-

@ammahend on the ISE side, I see the client's log as attached, on the PC there are times when the portal opens, there are times when it does not open, on the cell phone it does not open at any time, we downgraded last night to version 8.0.152 and it does not it's working.

are you saying its working after downgrade ?  or still not working ? 

-hope this helps-

Hello,

I did the rollback, I went back to the WLC in version 8.0 but it's still the same... some cell phones the redirect works, others don't... I can't open TAC, it doesn't support this WLC 5508 anymore last month. I did a debug on the Controller of a cell phone that redirects and I also did one that doesn't work, I'll attach it.

Rafael_Debug_CEL -> IT work redirect OK
Max_Debug_CEL -> Not redirect portal

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Since this was broken after upgrade and it was working with old version, suggest to role back and contact TAC to investigate for you.

suggest to test environment before upgrade again.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello,

I did the rollback, I went back to the WLC in version 8.0 but it's still the same... some cell phones the redirect works, others don't... I can't open TAC, it doesn't support this WLC 5508 anymore last month.