Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI - Any feedback about 2.2(2i) version

ju.mahieu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm currently running the 2.1(1h) in production. I would like to upgrade to the newest version 2.2(2i).

Do you have any feedback about this version (stability,issue...) ?

Regards,

Ju

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gmonroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ju,

In case you haven't already, it is always good to begin upgrade planning by reviewing the release notes for the version specified. 

Here you can find the Release Notes for 2.2(2) which contains a "Changes in Behavior" and an "Open Caveats" section. Given your design and features in place, recommendations will generally be specific to your setup.

-Gabriel

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

gmonroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ju,

In case you haven't already, it is always good to begin upgrade planning by reviewing the release notes for the version specified. 

Here you can find the Release Notes for 2.2(2) which contains a "Changes in Behavior" and an "Open Caveats" section. Given your design and features in place, recommendations will generally be specific to your setup.

-Gabriel

If you´re doing an upgrade just for the sake of it - I think it might be better to wait for the 3.0, I had a sneak peak, and its finally looking decent.

On the other side, if you need new features, like AppStore on ACI or similar, you can upgrade, we´ve had 2.2 for a while, and its pretty stable.

Please don't upgrade to 2.2(2i) - this release is being deferred due to an issue upgrading between 2.1 > 2.2(2i).  Only this specific release is affected and will be replaced with 2.2(2j) very shortly.

Robert

Thank you Robert for your answer. I'll wait the 2.2.2j.

regards.

Ju

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License