cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC - Edit Static EPG Members (GUI or NXOS CLI)

Hello All - How to edit or delete Static EPG Members that are configured under Tenants>> Application Profiles >> Application EPG >> EPG Members >> static EPG Members

I am not able to find the option in GUI to Delete or Edit the entries?

Thanks in advance, RB

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jayesh Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kumar,

Expand EPG which you want to edit > look for static ports (static port bidning) > There you will see list fo static port bindings under that EPG.

Click on the one which you want to edit or remove and you are done.

Regards,

Jayesh

***Rate all posts that are helpful. Mark it as a solution if that solves your problem, that might help other users who are having the same query***

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jayesh Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kumar,

Expand EPG which you want to edit > look for static ports (static port bidning) > There you will see list fo static port bindings under that EPG.

Click on the one which you want to edit or remove and you are done.

Regards,

Jayesh

***Rate all posts that are helpful. Mark it as a solution if that solves your problem, that might help other users who are having the same query***

Thank you Jayesh. Much appreciated. I missed to explore this option but you help me here. Thanks again

I am attempting to use the ACI orchestration plug in within ServiceNow.  is there a way to edit group membership with the UI or  creating a workflow ?  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License