Views
Helpful
Replies

ASAV on cisco aci

mgual57
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I'm currently trying to implement asav on cisco aci , I created my device , created my instance graph. I have no faults at all but my devices does not appear in the deployed graph tab. And the ip address configured in this graph are not pushed to the asa. Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks

8 Replies 8

marcjones84
Level 1
Level 1

What version of software are you using for the ASAv and device package? Also what version of code is the APIC on?

Thanks, 
Marc

The ASA version is 9.4.4 (10 January 2017) and my apic is on 2.2.1o. Device package is 1.2.7.10. I already succeed to deployed my graph one week ago with the same configuration but now I can't. I got no fault except this : 

Fault delegate: Device configuration resulted in *Script warning : Either the cable is incorrect or not plugged into the interface connector : * for on device Device1 in cluster ASAV in tenant FW-DEMO

What is the 'F' error code associated with the fault.  

F1314

I'd be tempted to say an older version of the device package. 

I've had some strange issues with .1.2.7.10. 

I'm still having some issues with the parameters loading, so I'm wondering if there is an issue with ASAv in the newer APIC code. I could be wrong. 

Hum I will try an older version . Which one do you have ?

At the minute I am running ASAv 9.5.1 and device package 1.2.4.8 on APIC 2.2(1n). 

I've not long started a thread on the issues I am having also. 

Ok gonna try tomorrow. But it's weird cause I already succeed to implement my graph with package 1.2.7.10 and now i cant anymore

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License