Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSh error using ansible

Hi guys.
Im new using Ansible, so I just copied a playbook from the Net, but when Im trying to use it, I receive an ssh error.
Checked on Internet but found nothing.
Have you guys experienced this issue or know how to solve?

$ ansible-playbook Tenants_epg.yml -v
Using /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg as config file

PLAY [Create a Tenant, App profile, VRF, Bridge Domain, EPGs] ********************************************************

TASK [Create a tenant] ***********************************************************************************************
fatal: [198.18.153.144]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to connect to the host via ssh: Unable to negotiate with 198.18.153.144 port 22: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa", "unreachable": true}

PLAY RECAP ***********************************************************************************************************
198.18.153.144 : ok=0 changed=0 unreachable=1 failed=0 skipped=0 rescued=0 ignored=0

I solved another query playbook changing the DH Param to 2048, but haven`t solved this one yet.

Would appreciate the help

1 Reply 1

ecsnnsls
Level 1
Level 1

Add the type in the file ~/.ssh/config

Host your-remote-host
    HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License