Fabric nodes in moderate-to-high memory usage without user traffic?
While configuring a new ACI fabric, I've taken notice that all nodes (leaves, spines and APICs) seem to operate with a rather high memory usage, consistently exceeding 50% over a week of monitoring (detailed amount below). The fabric has yet been integrated into the ongoing system, thus there aren't any user traffic or spikes. Should this be expected at all?
Thanks in advance.
The fabric consists of:
1. 3x APIC-SERVER-M3 on 4.2(2f) code - continuously > 68% since I've started monitoring
2. 2x N9K-C93180YC-EX Leaves - > 57%
3. 4x N9K-C9348GC-FXP Leaves - > 59%
4. 2x N9K-C9332C Fixed Spines - > 78%.
All leaves and spines are running on NX-OS 14.2(2f)
What I've been configuring:
1. Network Centric deployment, but with gateway migrated onto ACI and traffic PBR'ed to an external firewall cluster
2. Barely over 1000 static ports - On demand deployment immediacy
3. About 150 EPG contracts (1 subject for each, matching IP traffic). All subjects are associated with a PBR SG.
4. One L3Out, with only one L3Out EPGs but a few Logical Node Profiles, SVI Logical Interface Profiles.
Cisco® Nexus® Dashboard revolutionizes operations in today’s modern data-center environments. Join us to learn about the operational efficiencies realized from the seamless user experience of the dashboard and the powerful capabilities of Cisco Nexus Insi...
The HTML5 plug installation is successful. But I get the following error while I click on AVE. The other icons are showing up the results except AVE. Please let me know your SME thoughts on this error.
No VmmDomains Found
This session will help administrators and architects leverage SAN Insights Discovery to help understand the current status of their SAN fabric and help identify areas of opportunity for improvement. The attendees will learn the process, architecture, and ...
Join us to learn about the operational efficiencies realized from the seamless user experience of the dashboard and the powerful capabilities of Cisco Nexus Insights (NI), Cisco Network Assurance Engine (NAE), and Cisco Multi-Site Orchestrator (MSO). The ...
Cisco Intersight's Terraform Provider is now available in the Terraform Registry at https://registry.terraform.io/providers/CiscoDevNet/intersight/latest. The provider has Terraform resource and data source support for the wide range of Inters...