Fabric nodes in moderate-to-high memory usage without user traffic?
While configuring a new ACI fabric, I've taken notice that all nodes (leaves, spines and APICs) seem to operate with a rather high memory usage, consistently exceeding 50% over a week of monitoring (detailed amount below). The fabric has yet been integrated into the ongoing system, thus there aren't any user traffic or spikes. Should this be expected at all?
Thanks in advance.
The fabric consists of:
1. 3x APIC-SERVER-M3 on 4.2(2f) code - continuously > 68% since I've started monitoring
2. 2x N9K-C93180YC-EX Leaves - > 57%
3. 4x N9K-C9348GC-FXP Leaves - > 59%
4. 2x N9K-C9332C Fixed Spines - > 78%.
All leaves and spines are running on NX-OS 14.2(2f)
What I've been configuring:
1. Network Centric deployment, but with gateway migrated onto ACI and traffic PBR'ed to an external firewall cluster
2. Barely over 1000 static ports - On demand deployment immediacy
3. About 150 EPG contracts (1 subject for each, matching IP traffic). All subjects are associated with a PBR SG.
4. One L3Out, with only one L3Out EPGs but a few Logical Node Profiles, SVI Logical Interface Profiles.
Hi,There was a leaf Switch live in our fabric which was having some issues . We got an RMA for it and replaced the new leaf Switch with the same Node ID. After replacement we are unable to SSH the new leaf Switch from APIC .getting some error for RSA keys...
Hi, I am trying to create multiple subnets in one bridge domain using postman for ACI automation. I want to know if there is a document specific to the automation mentioned above. Can someone help me with this please. I am using global variables for ...
Bridge the gap between infrastructure and applications with Cisco Hyperflex Application Platform and Intersight Workload Optimizer.
Hyperflex Application Platform (HXAP)
See Hyperflex in Action
Cisco listens to the business needs of cu...
I have ip flapping issue in cisco ACI environmentas the topology:I found that when icmp reply from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124,these icmp reply packets will be sent to SW13 and SW14 at the same time,the icmp reply packets which sent to SW13 with S-I...
There is a Global ACI option (SYSTEM > SYSTEM SETTINGS >> Fabric Wide Setting | Enforce Domain Validation) that forces ACI to check that an EPG is linked to a Domain. The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Design Guide White Paper ...