Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Community, I have the following problem in a three Multi-Pod fabric:I can't reach the Hosts within the same EPG in Pod 3. Pod 1 & Pod 2 Hosts are reachable but not Pod 3. The two hosts are in the same subnet, epg and vlan:Host 1: 10.7.0.2...

Hi,what happens when the vlan limit (3960) on a leaf-pair is reached?Will it be possible to deploy new EPGs (on that leaf-pair)? If I am doing 1BD=1EPG will I be limited to 2000 BD per leaf as the scalability guide mentioned ? thanks 

mgual by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a special reason why the "Add Pod" Wizard with APIC 4.2 and newer creates multiple AAEPs (2 for Spines, 1 for L3out). Also different Access Port Policy Groups are used! Why? In all the documentation i found, I can't see a good explanation.  ...

Hello there, I've a cluster of 3 apics, 2 are physical and I'm trying to add the 3rd  as a virtual apic.The vapic seems correctly installed (I can ping the other 2 on the infra ip address) but it never showsin the controllers window. Is there a way t...

silk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a DHCP server reachable via shared l3out in common tenant default vrf. I configured dhcp provider in Fabric access policy.I have a user tenant called tenant-dev and vrf vrf-dev and bridge domain bd-100.In the bridge domain bd-100, i hav...

Hello - What is the CLI command that i can execute from the APIC to list down the Node Name and Hardware Model  of the Leaf and Spine connected in the Fabric.The commands such as acidiag fnvread,  show switch shows only the IP, Node Name. It dont sho...

HI all, I need to configure L3out on site 2 as backup L3out for hosts in site 1 (and vice versa).Do some one have experience with this?I am in lack of documentation for configuration and details how it works.  What is happening with routing tables in...

goranje by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes