Views
Helpful
Replies

ANM 4.2 can't SignIn on the web GUI

patrick.hauer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I installed the License on the ANM on the ADE OS ( anm-license install disk:ANMXXXXXXXXXXXXX.lic )

but when i go to the Web GUI an Error occurs    ANM license is not installed, user can't login.

What can i do now ?

4 Replies 4

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Good morning Patrick,

Most likely, the license you are trying to install is either expired or it was generated for the wrong MAC address.

Apart from looking at the license file itself to make sure everything is correct, I would recommend you to request a demo license (valid 90 days) from https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/PrivateRegistrationServlet?FormId=235 and install it on your ANM. With this demo license, you should be able to login into the web interface.

From the web interface, if you go to the "Admin --> ANM management --> License management" section, you will see why the other license is not valid.

Regards

Daniel

Good morning Daniel,

It works with the Demo License.

And when i upload the other .lic, the License Management says that the license is ok but i can't activate it.

Best Regards.

Hi Patrick,

In that case, if the license is fine but it's not allowing you to login, we would need to check the features included in the license. Can you attach your license file?

Since we may have to look at confidential data, it may be better if you open a TAC service request to troubleshoot this further.

Regards

Daniel

Hi,

any update on this? I'm having the same problem.

Thanks,

Dario