cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSM - Source NAT

hi,I`ve read various posts regarding this subject but with various outcomes.My requirements is for the real servers to be SNAT behind the same VIP as DNAT but only for certain destinations. I`ve done this on a CSS with source-groups & ACL`s but im no...

achrich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple WAAS lab set up with a 7341 as the Core datacenter WAAS and an NM-WAE module in a 3845 as the remote WAAS. The two are connected via a dual-T1 multilink. I've attached a Visio showing the set up and WCCP config of the devices and rou...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACNS design/setup

Hello everyone,I've just started learning ACNS and I'm a bit confused about some of the setup/design options. I'm just reviewing the documentation and do not have the kit yet so I can't try things out the moment. This is what I have found out so far...

I have 2 web servers that I am load balanncing. Is there a way to set up an automatic out of service so that if the real server goes down, the load balancer will automatically not balance to the downed server. What is happening is that apache is dy...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes