Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi i have 2 CSS configued on active passive mode and 3 servers behind CSS for port 8080 service allowed. I want to allow my inside network to access these severs behind CSS for new port 3366...can anybody provide with the config for the same

yunis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my CE setup and have the wccp setup on my router. I see that WMT is being redirected if I use http:// to access the video. If I try to go straight to the video using MMS:// (Windows Media Service) it plays from the original site not the CE. ...

Is there a way to get the CSS to write syslogs for web hits? Or maybe there is a better way to do what I want to do. We are trying to process logs for webtrends for a farm of web servers. What would seem like a good idea would be to have the CSS outp...

gbowling1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a remote site in Pune India connecting to our HQ site in Ca via an E1 MPLS link. I have plenty of bandwidth on the link but the latency is so bad that some of apps just could not work at all.Has anyone deploy waas between India and U...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Monitoring a Terminal Services session from my core to a branch office server, I see the connection show up in my tfo connection summary with full optimization - policy for both peers. When I look at the data for the session via the CM, I see the fo...

rm2017 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Im going for ACE config in few days time, have been reading the documents for last 2 weeks, would appreciate some heads-up to my queries:1. On the ACE module we have this hidden ports NP1, NP2, ...etc , do we need to configure that or is...

Resolved! show conn on ACE

I have some question related show conn on acethe log like below:ACEAD#1/130# show conn de | be 26332633 1 in TCP 330 100.254.130.13:39560 100.254.16.11:389 ESTAB [ idle time : 00:33:21, byte count : 334 ] ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes