Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We have a pair of 11506(s) running VIP and interface redundancy. We recently experienced periods of high CPU (95%+) during non-peak traffic times. Our SW ver is 7.1 bld 6; searching the bug toolkit doesn't show any known issues. The CPU doesn't st...

cbuzzard by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm trying to block Internet access to a set of domain users by creating a group called "nonet_users" in my PDC and assigning those users to this group. The problem is that all those users belong to at least one other domain group like "Domain_Use...

ovieira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've done a one-armed setup in our production env using CSS11506(s) and have no issues. We're bring up a smaller setup using CSS 11150(s) and was wondering if they work just as well, performance wise, with a one-armed config?Thankschad

cbuzzard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All;We are using 560 CE for the first time for chacing Internet Traffic "Http only" ; Transperant chacing and IP spoofing are in use; every thing working fine except that there is significant delay or slowness in HTTP response?Is there and any k...

paltel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings.I am looking to remove the login password from a Local Director 417. I have found directions for "Local Director Password Recovery", but they require a floppy drive. The 417 does not have a floppy drive.What would be the proper procedure fo...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've been asked to investigate upgrading our infrastructure to gigabit from 10/100. Now that the LD's (we have 416s) are at the end of life, what would be the most equivalent piece of technology. We're not looking for anything super complex...

pgomez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 11506's configured for box-to-box redundancy. Failovers appear to happen as quickly as expected (picked up in around 3 secs), but it takes a further 30-40secs for the 12 scripted keepalives we use to be started (the scripts run and ...

bensmith by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding source groups used to allow servers behind the Content Switch to initiate connections to the outside. I understand the concept of creating a source group and adding the services (servers) that will be included within it, a...

JHaynes4 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know how to configure certificate chains on a CSS 11501 SSL (or any CSS 11500 with integrated SSL module)? Can't find anything in the docu, seems to work only on the separate SCA.The release notes mention a bug CSCdy66844 on certificate ...

dobner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, We had Cisco Cache engine 2.0 running for a while and was seeing 60% savings. Then we upgrades to the Content engine and the savings decreased to around 19%. Now we have had to add a QOSWorks box which also does caching and it seems to have slo...

eap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,can anyone explain me how to redirect web request from cisco router/switch (wccp v2) to CE?i want know is CE response direct to client after redirected web resqest from the router? or the CE response redirected request to router then router res...

mehrdad by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes