cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue Uninstalling WAAS Mobile Client on Windows 7

drodrigues
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded my laptop in hopes that issues pertaining to Vista would be resolved.  Those issues remained, but was going to try to uninstall and reinstall under Windows 7 and check this for grins.  I have tried to uninstall and get this error - Cisco WAAS Mobile was interrupted before the installation/uninstallation of your software was fully completed. You can rerun this wizard at another time to complete the setup of this software. (1722)

I've tried rebooting, but get the same error.

Any suggestions?

1 Reply 1

The quickest solution might be to try to reinstall followed by another uninstall, or to use the Windows Install Cleanup Utility, (although Microsoft has removed it from their support site with the following disclaimer). 

Notice

This article previously contained a link to the Windows Installer Cleanup utility (MSICUU2.exe). If you were directed to this article to solve a problem installing a product other than Microsoft Office, please contact your software manufacturer for installation support on the product.

While the Windows Installer Cleanup utility resolved some installation problems, it sometimes damaged other components installed on the computer. Because of this, the tool has been removed from the Microsoft Download Center.

Nonetheless, here is an active link and basic instructions:

http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4459

1.     To use the Windows CleanUp utility, follow these steps:

a.     Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Windows Install Clean Up.

b.     Select the program that you want to remove, and then click Remove.

c.     Click OK, and then click Exit.

If these suggestions do not help, then perhaps a case should be opended with TAC and they could assist with gathering the installer log files.

-ken