Views
Helpful
Replies

SNMP over ACE not showing RealServer statistics

Eduardo Marin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a semi weird problem. I´m trying to get statistics from my ACE, and I downloaded the MIBs for that and use a program to do a snmpwalk over these. My problem is this: I can get statistics for the Virtual Servers and also some for the real servers (IPs, description, preconfigured values, etc.), but not statistics for connections to the Real Servers.

Both in CISCO-SLB-MIB and CISCO-ENHANCED-SLB-MIB, when I try to do a snmpwalk over slbRealServers and cesRserverEntry, I receive  a "no data available " message.

Any ideas will be appreciated.
regards

2 Replies 2

sivaksiv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you look into CISCO-ENHANCED-SLB-MIB (rserver related MIB for ACE). It has cesRserverAdminStatus and cesRserverOperStatus in cesRserverTable. cesRserverTable gives stats of physical rserver (without sfarm association). In the same MIB, cesServerFarmRserverTable gives details of real severs with sfarm association. It has cesServerFarmRserverAdminStatus and cesServerFarmRserverOperStatus for status info. slbVServerState in slbVServerInfoTable of CISCO-SLB-MIB give vserver state.

HTH

-

Siva

Thanks sivaksiv,

I have that info. My problem is I can´t get obtain something from cesReserverCurrConns (.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.470.1.1.1.1.19),or cesRserverFailedConns,cesRserverTotalConns) in that table (I receive info from the rest of the fields in cesRserverTable). Same as for slbRealTable in Cisco-SLB. However, I receive that info for the Server Farms.

Thanks again