Views
Helpful
Replies

Blocker and TLS

ccie4549
Level 4
Level 4

Hello @all,

I configured the Blocker for TLS and it accepts incoming TLS connections. But the delivery to the local mail server is not TLS encrypted. What do I have to set to enable TLS encryption for the delivery to the local mail server?

The local mail server accepts TLS connections. So I guess I missed something on the blocker.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jasbryan
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

In response to your question, you would log into the blocker. Under the (Network tab) you will click on SMTP authentication . Go ahead and give it a name and select a profile type and click next, then fill out those fields and click finish,submit the changes and then commit the changes ! This should create a TLS connetion to your mail server. Hope this helps.

Jason

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jasbryan
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

In response to your question, you would log into the blocker. Under the (Network tab) you will click on SMTP authentication . Go ahead and give it a name and select a profile type and click next, then fill out those fields and click finish,submit the changes and then commit the changes ! This should create a TLS connetion to your mail server. Hope this helps.

Jason

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: