Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration issues / bugs

jon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Having recently updated to 1.01.07 and got as far as configuring for a new trial user I've noticed a number of issues with the SIP/BRI configuration.

Setting up an initial trunk works fine, but trying to change the line numbers or add/remove additional trunks starts to exhibit issues.

Change the DDI numbers and whilst the flash wizard shows the new numbers, the SIP register still uses the old numbers.  This seems to persist through reboots.

Add a trunk and then try to delete it results in it being removed from the flash wizard, but if you go to Status Log -> Get PBX Log and the old trunk still shows (all be it disabled)

<entry id="2" state="not-enabled" url="sip:1234@" expires="expired" calls="0" cap="0"/>

Is this intentional?

Jon

FidoTalk

www.fidotalk.co.uk

1 Reply 1

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Jon,

I would recommend that you delete the SIP BRI bubble using the x on the top right have corner of the bubble and reconfigure it.

There were some issues with the versions of firmware that you mention that are now fixed. I would also recommend that you test our latest version 2.0.3 in the lab and deploy it to end customers that you may have at your convenience.

Note: Upgrades from 1.x to 2.x are not supported. You would need to factory reset the unit and start over again.

Please remember to:

- Do Full Site Backup before you upgrade. You would need it if you need to downgrade.

- After the upgrade is complete, hit Apply config once more and reboot the unit again.

You can download the update from here

ciscosales.webex.com/meet/nalbert

Click on the link above and navigate to the Files Tab. You should be able to find the file under the root folder and download it  from there.