Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 Feedback: IVR/VM prompts

crduklimited
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

It would be incredibly useful if it was possible to upload sound files for the IVR prompts rather than having to record them from telephones.

Additionally, the ability to fully customise the prompt that occurs on a user's voicemail attendant and also upload the sound files would again be a very useful feature.

Has this been requested by other users?

Thanks

-Rob

3 Replies 3

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Rob,

We appreciate every bit of feedback we can get. I have added your requests into the "System" that we have for tracking feature requests. I am certain we will consider this in the upcoming releases.

Thanks Again.

Navin Albert

ron
Level 1
Level 1

I second this request, especially since there is now a pretty rich marketplace of companies that record custom IVR prompts and deliver them as WAV or MP3 files.

I assume the prompts we currently record via handsets are stored in a standard sound format -- can we learn what that format is?  If so, is there a work-around way to replace them directly in the file system?

An important part of having a phone *system* in this market is to sound like a bigger company.  And the primary sound delivered by the UC320 itself is via the voice prompts.

Anyhow, knowing the sound file type and location might be a good workaround while this feature request is pending.

Thanks always,

- Ron ;^)

Acknowledged.