MAC Address: F0:AD:4E:00:0B:F2

Thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jamwyatt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brian,

It looks like a reboot cleared something and the device upgraded. We have security measures that are reset on a reboot and that might be fixed things. I did run a 'showtech' operation that gives us operational details and I found that it came through at 2 bytes in size (totally wrong). Post the reboot, the showtech now contains content and I'll see if that can point to the issue for us to fix.

Thanks,

Robert

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jamwyatt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brian,

I'm checking into this at the moment. You might notice a device reboot in the process.

Robert

jamwyatt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brian,

It looks like a reboot cleared something and the device upgraded. We have security measures that are reset on a reboot and that might be fixed things. I did run a 'showtech' operation that gives us operational details and I found that it came through at 2 bytes in size (totally wrong). Post the reboot, the showtech now contains content and I'll see if that can point to the issue for us to fix.

Thanks,

Robert

Thanks...  Let me know if you need anything else.

Brian,

Just a little update. We've found what we believe to be the issue and we're preparing a fix. It isn't clear exactly when the fix will hit the field, but the issue does clear with a reboot for now and only affects old installations. I've been monitoring your system for any progression back into the bad state and it appears to be stablized.

Robert