cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISA 570w feedback

jmoilanen
Level 1
Level 1

2-13-2002 2:20pm PST This is a beginning. I will update this as time goes along. I may make corrections or update that something is working or broken compared to what is here in this initial post. ============================================================ Might be nice to say the exact model in setup wizard. Like instead of isa500 series, have the model number or have isa 500 series, your model is isa570w or which ever it is. Summary page in setup wizard is nice. Might be nice to have a print icon to print the page and a save button too to save the page as a text file. When setup is done, it just closes the setup wizard window to a blank page. I think it would be nice to automatically load the dashboard. Installed license ok. The colors and layout of the ui is good. My uptime is over 4 days now. When logging in, it sometimes takes a bit of time, maybe it could be a bit faster, but it's not bad really. Just an observation. The ui pages are a little slow to load sometimes. The network status tab/wan bandwidth page has a bug that will not let you navigate away from this page to any other page in the UI. It asks you if you want to continue with saving or without saving and if you click on either one it just reloads that page again. Clicking cancel of course just cancels. Network status Traffic statistics has incorrect info. Tx and Rx bytes is incorrect. Uptime for router is 4+ days. It says Rx bytes is no where near accurate. It says like 717913. I have downloaded well over 10gb. This is for Ge1. Ge2 info is also not accurate. Also it would be nice to have show simplified info where it shows 36GB 1TB etc. Just like the 110w does that I've helped with. This is for ethernet. WAN info below also has incorrect info. This seems like it is resetting to 0 at every x amount of data. Usage reports is awesome. Bandwidth usage report by ip address. It would be nice to have an option to show simplified data. 25MB, GB etc. Website visits report. Awesome feature. It lists my local lan ips instead of web site urls. It is possible I haven't gone to any web sites since enabling this, but I don't think it should give local ip number. For hits it gives a very large number for 2 of my local devices. For the top most ip it gives 818862248 hits. Same goes for other local ips. Meaning, very high numbers. After going to some urls it does list them ok now. Wireless status. Wireless statistics. It would be nice again to have simplified view for data shown. Nat status. Would be nice to have simplified view for data and other info shown. ============================================================

2 Replies 2

jmoilanen
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for all one paragraph. I wrote this in Open Office and didn't realize this issue till just after I posted. I will try to make sure this is fixed for future posts.

Hi Joe,

Welcome to ISA500 forum!

Sorry for slow reply . I'm a bit busy lately. Anyway, thank you for your feedbacks. Please give me sometime to go over each item that you've mentioned and I'll send recommedation to the team accordingly.

Regards,

Don