cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telephony Performance Information

rmccoy
Level 1
Level 1

I have many UC5XX units at customer sites.  I would like OnPlus to be able to report on the performance of the UC5xx.  In particular, I would like to know:

1. Phone line utilization for both analog and PRI

2. Voice Mail utilization

3. User license count

4. BACD Queue utilization

5. System CPU

I am sure there are may other things we should be monitoring on these systems but I don't know what else to ask for.  Is there any way to get OnPlus to do this?

Thanks,

Ryan

5 Replies 5

Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ryan,

We are planning to add voice monitoring/alerting/reporting functionality in OnPlus including the items you mentioned. Would you be interseted to be a part of Beta Program for OnPlus voice functionality once we launch the program?

Thanks,

Anna

Yep

great! I'll add  your name to the Beta list.

We'd also be interested in the Telephony Performance Beta if there are still slots available as well... we've used OnPlus to help troubleshoot some other VoIP/Voice Quality issues on non-Cisco IP PBX's...

Cheers,

-- Dave B.  (dbainum@ritetech.net)

Hi Dave,

If you dont mind sharing, we would love to hear how you used OnPlus to troubleshoot the VoIP/Voice Quality issues. If you prefer, you can also unicast me at mshikha@cisco.com

We'll be happy to add you to the Voice Beta program and Anna will share mroe details as we get closer to launch.

Thanks,

Shikha