cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Application with iOS JabberGuest framework v. 10.6.11 binary rejected in App Store, what to do?

wsurala01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Today I received the following e-mail after uploading binary of my iOS app to the App Store:

"We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "XXXXX". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'XXXXX.app/JabberGuest.bundle/JabberGuest.framework/JabberGuest' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide for information on the iOS app bundle structure.

Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'XXXXX.app/JabberGuest.bundle/JabberGuest.framework/Versions/A/JabberGuest' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than the CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide for information on the iOS app bundle structure."

What should I do to get rid of this rejection? As I understand, framework was created for developers who also want to do some custom integrations. Is this file in framework bundle really a binary or is it a static library which should have some file extension, and doesn't have one just by accident?

Anyone encountered such issue and/or submitted an app with success to the App Store?

I've integrated JabberGuest framework into the project as described in DevNet guides - downloaded the framework and added to the project. I'm using Xcode 8 and 7, app was uploaded with Application Loader 3.

Please help me, it seems very strange that this type of error occurs, I believe there are ways to upload a JabberGuest integrated app to the App Store.

0 Replies 0