Views
Helpful
Replies

Customizing Jabber External Window UI

annamalaia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using Jabber SDK for Web (Voice and Video Version 3.1.0 for Web) for my testing. Whether it's possible to customize the Jabber External Video Call Window icons and UI as per our need?....If not, is the new version's help me to make the customization? Shall you please suggest a solution and guide me regarding this?..... From what files, jabber is constructing the external window, so that we can customize?

Thanks & Regards,

Annamalai.

5 Replies 5

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What kind of customization are you looking to do?

We are just looking to change the default jabber logo to something else. Where can you find documentation for this?

Hi Thomas,

I referred some of the third party jabber integrated applications, which had done with custom icons to the Call controls. Please suggest me the ways to do it or where (which files) i should apply the customization.

Thanks & Regards,

Annamalai

Have you tried adding these elements using Javascript?  I haven't tried it, myself, but it should be easy to do with jQuery.

Hi Nicholas,

I like to add an title bar with in the Jabber external video window, containing the caller / called person information and custom icons to the Call controls ( audio mute, full screen, video mute....) . I referred some of the third party jabber integrated applications, which had done that. Please suggest me the ways to do it or where (which files) i should apply the customization.

Thanks & Regards,

Annamalai

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: