cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for windows custom tab html app development api

wfish34
Level 1
Level 1

I have some problems in the development process, I holp who can help me, as follows:

1, I have found 'onPageSelected()', 'onPageDeselected()' etc. Select page interface. When there is a call 'OnTelephonyConversationStateChanged()' status change interface. However, if there is a status change online api it? I think is there, but I do not know what is.

2, there is 'window.external.SetNotificationBadge()', there window.external object, I think there should be other methods or objects.

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ting Zhang,

You can use the following JavaScript function to show call events in a custom tab:

OnTelephonyConversationStateChanged

An API in the telephony service enables the client to show call events in a custom embedded tab. Custom tabs can implement the OnTelephonyConversationStateChanged JavaScript function. The client calls this function every time a telephony conversation state changes. The function accepts a JSON string that the client parses to get call events.

Notification Methods
Cisco Jabber includes an interface that exposes the following methods for JavaScript notifications:

SetNotificationBadge
    You call this method from the client in your JavaScript. This method takes a string value that can be one of the following:
        Empty An empty value removes any existing notification badge.
        A number from 0 to 999
        Two digit alphanumeric combinations, for example, A1

onPageSelected
    The client invokes this method when users select your custom embedded tab.

onPageDeselected
    The client invokes this method when users select another tab.

Please refer  - JavaScript Notifications for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

You have an example of how the implemented JavaScripts events calls