cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show and Share 5.5 api documentation?

thellis0515
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know where to find the api documentation for Show and Share 5.5 release?  It's not currently posted on the Cisco support site although 5.5 is released.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

According to Cisco support, the changeAuthor method is not supported via the api.  I pulled it from debugging the browser session so if anyone needs reference, let me know and I can provide it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Thomas

From  Documentation Guide for Cisco Show and Share Release 5.5   please select API Programmer Guides for Cisco Show and Share.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Thanks for the response.

There is no mention of the new methods to change owner, singular or bulk.  Those are the methods that I'm specifically looking for.  The api guide states that there are no changes for 5.5 but if you look in the 5.5 release notes under 'New Software Features', it elaborates on the new methods that are available...

Release Notes for Cisco Show and Share and Digital Media Manager Release 5.5 - Cisco

According to Cisco support, the changeAuthor method is not supported via the api.  I pulled it from debugging the browser session so if anyone needs reference, let me know and I can provide it.