cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

video call demo sandbox

jdeagar
Beginner
Beginner

I am new to the Jabber API and am having trouble in the sandbox/demo area.

I have followed the instructions for "Voice and Video Get Engaged".  The video call demo page loads but when I click "Login" I get the message "Unable to login: Login Error eCouldNotConnect". What else might be required to get connected? The credentials for the login are pre-filled when I load the following url http://jabbersdk:8080/sdk/samples/sample.html

I have tried this in Opera, IE 10, and Chrome with the same result.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it looks like there may be some technical difficulty.  We'll take a look and get this up and running ASAP.

In the mean time, while it may take a bit of setup, you could use the DevNet Sandbox 'Shared Endpoint Lab' and the examples in the Jabber SDK download to get a similar test up and running.

Cisco Sandbox

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it looks like there may be some technical difficulty.  We'll take a look and get this up and running ASAP.

In the mean time, while it may take a bit of setup, you could use the DevNet Sandbox 'Shared Endpoint Lab' and the examples in the Jabber SDK download to get a similar test up and running.

Cisco Sandbox

Thanks for the help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: