Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCso16212

Hello experts,

I found CSCso16212 in SANTap 4.2.3j release notes. BugToolKit didn't show me details about problems. I'm afraid that VMWare kb#1027086 is related this. Could you please give detail information about CSCso16212 ?

Kind regards,

Hiroshi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

Hiroshi

Below is additional information i was able to capture related to this bug. Currently we are updating the bug with this information, and should be available in Bug Toolkit within 24 hours.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Symptom:

Task Management Command  LUN_RESET is not forwarded to the Target.

Conditions:

If a Host sends a LUN_RESET to the target, Santap doesn't forward it to the target.

However, Santap sends a good response back to the Host.

Workaround(s):

None.

Thanks

Arun

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

asolleti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Hiroshi

The reason information for bug id "CSCso16212" is not available is because this bug was filed as new feature enhancement and should not be seen in external customer environment.

I tried to search for # 1027086 at VMware KB (http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/microsite.do) but i did not find any reference.

What specific details would you like to know about this bug ?

Thanks

Arun

Hi

Hiroshi

Below is additional information i was able to capture related to this bug. Currently we are updating the bug with this information, and should be available in Bug Toolkit within 24 hours.

Symptom:

Task Management Command  LUN_RESET is not forwarded to the Target.

Conditions:

If a Host sends a LUN_RESET to the target, Santap doesn't forward it to the target.

However, Santap sends a good response back to the Host.

Workaround(s):

None.

Thanks

Arun

Hi Arun,

Thank you very much for information.

I'm sorry that wrong information about VMWare KB, 1027085 is correct.

I understand that LUN_RESET is successfully completed but is never sent to target device.

Kind regards,

Hiroshi