cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCud78773 - CSM 4.3 add-rule option adds an active acl directly to all interfaces

Can Cisco please fix this bug? It has more impact then a normal SEV4 bug as it can cause network outages when a DENY ANY ANY ALL rule is implimented because of a UI bug.

Anyone else run into this issue several times now besides us? Anyone want to speak up to help get Cisco to elevate this bug?

5 Replies 5

David White
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Michael,

I agree with you, that this should not be considered a Minor defect.  I have increased the severity to Sev2 (severe).  That said, it would be a very good idea for you to open a TAC case, reporting this issue so that the team can further drive the resolution and allow you to verify the fix.

Sincerely,

David.

TAC Case #624782531 already opened for it. TAC response was in summary its a known bug and it is known that the work around doesnt always work. Sometimes the UI will freeze even if you click the + sign instead of using the mouse and the deny any any all rule still gets applied. Even the work around is buggy.

Also the bug id# CSCud78773 is still showing SEV4 instead of SEV2.

Updates to BTK/BST occur nightly.  Check back tomorrow :-)

David,

I see CSM 4.4 was released and this SEV 2 Bug is still outstanding it in. When can the community expect this to be patched?