cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvf55780 - On 9.8 and 11.0 ESA code%2C cluster error every 62 minutes - Error Existing connection dropped

kleemisch
Level 1
Level 1

Has this been fixed yet? I receive this message every 62 minutes and would like it to stop.

9 Replies 9

pnavratil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

did you obtain any update for this? Customer has the same problem and he told me he is not able to work with cluster in time of disconnection, so it seem that "no functional impact"is not 100% correct.

Regards

I have not received any responses yet. I have been watching the bug to see if there's a fix and so far nothing.

Joshua_Wells
Level 1
Level 1

Just to let people know this is still an issue and its also affecting the "General Deployment" ESA 11.0.0-264.

As stated, you can't access the disconnected machine for a few minutes while it re-connects

kleemisch
Level 1
Level 1

Are there any updates on this fix yet?

We've have not experienced any issue accessing the appliances during these erorrs, but they still exist on build 267.

Guillermo1213
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrade to 11.0.1-027, I dont receive Warnings anymore

Did the upgrade appear to the appliances automatically or did you have to ask them to be provisioned for this build?

Appears available, but I have not had a window to apply the change.

Thanks. I had to ask for my appliances to be provisioned since we were on build .267.

From Cisco support:

The most recent version this appliance can reach is 11.0.1-027

The path to reach that version is: 11.0.0-267 -> 11.0.0-272 -> 11.0.0-274 -> 11.0.1-027