cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvh32392 - Evaluation of n9k-standalone-sw for CPU Side-Channel Information Disclos

WLHsieh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Follow-up questions:

1) Is 7.0(3)I7(2) the only affected release? How about the releases earlier than that?

2) The Symptom section mentioned N3000 but the Know Fixed Releases has no mentioning of N3K at all. Why?

These are questions from the customers so clarification is greatly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
1. All releases are affected.
2. Nexus 3K is affected. Everyone is waiting for Intel because Intel has admitted that their recommended "patch" has been borking equipment (big and small).

If “all releases” are effected, why in the Bug toll in the “Known Affected Releases:” tab only listed one: 7.0(3)I7(2)?

Thanks for the reply. What I don't understand is if “all releases” are effected, why in the Bug tool in the “Known Affected Releases:” tab only listed one: 7.0(3)I7(2)? Shouldn't it say "All Releases" or give a releases range?

Information found in the Bug IDs are seldom (if rarely) updated. Because of this, information(s) found in the Bug IDs are seldom accurate over time.
The best source of up-to-date information about security vulnerability is still the Cisco Security Advisory Alert.