Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvo06094 - Failed to install NX-OS by "install all nxos tftp//xx"

Hello,

I tried to performe a Cisco Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack firmware upgrade, I followed the steps given by Cisco (link: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/azure-stack/b_Azure_Stack_Operations_Guide_4-0/b_Azure_Stack_Operations_Guide_4-0_chapter_01000.html)

I encoutred a problem after running the script RunFirmwareUpdate.ps1 it shows on the PowerShell console « Failed to process nxos image » then the script stops.

FYI I have runed the script RunFirmwareUpdate.ps1 before but due the fact that the upload of the nexus OS took a long time  I stoped the script manualy ( using Ctrl+Break)

please find pllew the details :

AZURESTACK#  install all nxos bootflash:/Firmware/nxos.7.0.3.I7.6.bin

Installer will perform compatibility check first. Please wait.

Installer is forced disruptive

"Failed to process nxos image".

COMMENTAIRES : TORSwitch-A 10.250.2.60 : Failed to install NX-OS, Exception: Installation Failed

COMMENTAIRES : Restore the monitor and computer sleep time.

Clean-up the modules imported for firmware upgrade.

COMMENTAIRES : Removing the Posh-SSH  module.

COMMENTAIRES : Removing the NexusFirmwareUpdate  module.

COMMENTAIRES : Removing the FWUpdateCommon module.

Modules clean-up completed.

TORSwitch-A 10.250.2.60 : Failed to install NX-OS, Exception: Installation Failed

Au caractère

D:\azsfirmwareupgrade\Cisco_UCS_AzureStack_FwUpdate_0.9.2.16\FirmwareUpdate\common\FWUpdateCommon.psm1:153 : 5

+     throw $Message

+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : OperationStopped: (TORSwitch-A 10....allation Failed:String) [], RuntimeException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : TORSwitch-A 10.250.2.60 : Failed to install NX-OS, Exception: Installation

Please help on how I should resolve this issue.

0 Replies 0