cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvo19594 - Nexus 9000-FX QinQ VxLAN BGP EVPN. Multitag not functional after device is reloaded

JonasP
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
We use the option "switchport trunk allow-multi-tag" and are facing CSCvo19594.
In bug CSCvo19594, it indicates that NX-OS 9.2(3) and 7.0(3)I7(6) is known as "fixed released". We have tested in this 2 versions and they are still affected by this bug. We have tested in 9.3 and the result is the same.
So I have 2 questions :
- when this bug will be definitly fixed ?
- do you found a way to identify if a switch is affected or not by this bug ? We are running more than 30 Nexus9300 and we can't reload them with the command "reload ascii" just because we assume the switch is affected by the bug.
Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Fischi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jonas,

Did you ever find a solution for that problem? I guess we're hitting either the same or a very similar Bug. Configuration works as intended, but after shut/no shut of the Port the switchport trunk allow-multi-tag stops working and traffic with multiple tags is not forwarded by those ports anymore. Even more - removing this command from the interface makes it working again!!! Re-adding after removing that command from the interface does not change the forwarding behavior anymore.

I already opened a TAC-Case but didn't receive any valuable feedback by now...

Regars,

Michael