cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCwh60833 - Proxy CPU on SWA

Jacir
Level 1
Level 1

Do we have any progess on this bug? This is affecting our 12K users and we dont have workaround. we also tried the revert but it seems taht the configuration file exported before the rollback is corrupted, so, we are stucked.

many thaks,

Jacir

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Best is to query TAC , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sure there is no work around so far that issue.

You have 2 options  depends on the device Physical or virtual - depends on how many WSA you have - TAC help you get the configuration role back.

1. If the virtual easy to build new VM with version 14.X and build new rule and move from 15 to 14 for stability.

2. you can kick command every week that reduce the CPU load for week.

3. you can automated kick every week using advancedconfig --> mis option

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Jacir
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have about two week to be trying to do the rollback from 15 to 14 and it doesn’t work at all. And about the kick command we are doing so every hour, at the begin we started every 4 hours but it was not enough so, now we kick the proxy process every hour.

Not sure how many WSA you have - if you have open TAC case engage with them for the options i am sure they can suggest you.

Also check which rules are main hitters - try to offload until this resolved like MS URLS

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Currently we have 15 WSA. We already have a case on the TAC but as I told before they are trying to make work the rollback but until now we have a lot of errors when inmporting the config file.

Jacir