cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing new Bug Search Tool (Bug Toolkit Alternative)

asolleti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Cisco Bug Toolkit Users

I am exciting to introduce you all, to our new Bug Search Tool (Bug Toolkit Alternative). This tool is currently in Beta, and currently being worked on to improve user experience around navigation, personalization and to make it works in non US english browser settings.

We encourage you to use it while we fix the Bug Toolkit issue. We also encourage you to provide us feedback on this new tool, as we continue to refine it before General Availability release.

Thanks

Arun Solleti

Product Manager

Cisco Troubleshooting Tools

7 Replies 7

chenriquevz
Level 1
Level 1

I have to say this, much better than the old one!

Hi! I have learned about a tool which can also be useful, it is the BugRem tool. You can check it out for free!

alois.heilmaier
Level 1
Level 1

I also agree, it's a much better bug search than the old one.

I use the browser plugIn "Bug ID lookup". Will there also a Browser Search Provider available ?

It's still in beta, is thre a planned release date ?

Hi

Thanks for the great feedback and providing valuable input to make new Beta Toolkit better. I am tracking all the major inputs mentioned above like:

• Provide capability that would assist to easily share individual bugs or copy URL's and work with browser plugin.

Currently i am working with the development team on the design elements & these functionalities should be part of next release. So until then Bug ID browser plugin will work with old Bug Toolkit and after our next release it will be updated to work with new Bug Search Tool.

Thanks

Arun Solleti

Product Manager

Cisco Bug Search Tool

Hi,

I'm facing a lot of problem when using the new bug tools kit.

Example

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11958316/software-bug-toolkit-problems

Just wonder why Cisco come out with these non user friendly interface?

rc5295509
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have trouble to use this tool.  I probe with switch 6503-E and version 12.2(33)SXI3, and appear that there is nothing  found. and dont give the option for IOS in box for "software type"

Regards for your answer

stevenroy0101
Level 1
Level 1

You can actually try the BugRem tool. It is free, no need to pay for anything.