Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to run CLI Analyzer

steve-pang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am experiencing problem to run CLI Analyzer.

The software was installed properly. After I click the CLI Analyzer icon, a window pop up saying "loading, one moment please". After few seconds,  the window disappears and nothing happens.

I tried on few other PCs and all the same.

PC are using Win7

The software is Cisco-CLI-Analyzer.3-1-0.x86.msi. I tried 64bits as well.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Steve

7 Replies 7

Phillip.Joynes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had the same issue.  I have fixed it by running a repair.  I hope this helps.

Phill

Hi all,

After running a repair, I still can not open CLI Analyzer on Windows 7(64-bits). Please help me or send the download link for version 2.x?

I have the same issue, did you found a way to solve it?

Ilham.Perdana
Level 1
Level 1

What OS do you use?

I had this problem too, repair and clean install didn't help any further. But after manually installed update from Microsoft (KB2670838), I able to run CLI Analyzer without any problem.

My system is Windows 7 SP1 x64.

Hope it helps

Ilham.Perdana was right, updating the Windows 7 system with this package: Microsoft (KB2670838), the application runs perfectly

Thanks a lot

Happy to hear that Juan :)

Mark Hardt
Level 1
Level 1

Everything was fine until I ran a CLI Analyzer version update and it has been failing ever since. I tried to repair and reinstall it. No change. Anyone running Windows 7 should avoid upgrades if they are running stable.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: